STYLE // T02-02
The KINA wedding gown is made from luxurious 100% Silk Satin, which lends the gown a sophisticated lustre. The gown features a high round neckline and a closed back, fastened with a row of Silk covered buttons. The skirt is fitted at the waist and hips before flaring out at the knees into a train. The cropped bodice is attached to the skirt by a silk overlay that twists into a delicate knot at the navel and drapes over the hips.
- The fabric of this gown has been hand-dyed in loose leaf White tea, which lends it a creamy ivory hue.
- The bodice of the gown is fitted and layered with a loose silk satin overlay.
- The gown is fastened by a row of Silk covered buttons, which run down the centre back of the bodice.
- The train of the gown is 30cm in length.
- The skirt has a invisible zip at the centre back.
- Shell: 100% Silk Satin
- Lining: Poly Silk
*Model wears a size 8AU gown with the ROSALIE Crown in Antique Gold.