STYLE // T02-09
The MAE wedding gown is a future icon. A team favourite, it has been crafted from the finest Crêpe Silk, which has been hand-dyed in loose leaf White tea to lend the fabric a creamy hue. The cuffs of this gown have been delicately hand-beaded in Champagne gold and Cognac-coloured semi precious stones and beads. The gown features a low-V front and back, with a knotted detail at the waist. The skirt is a semi-fit and flare with a centre front slit.
- The fabric of this gown has been hand-dyed in loose leaf White tea, which lends it a unique Ivory hue.
- The cuffs are hand-beaded in Champagne gold and Cognac-hued stones.
- A knotted detail at the centre front waist line adds a unique twist to this gown.
- The gown features a low V-front and open back.
- Thin bias ties on the shoulders ensure a comfortable fit.
- The skirt is semi-fitted around the waist and hips before flaring out from the knees.
- The train of this skirt is 25cm in length.
- Shell: 100% Crêpe Silk
- Lining: Satin
*Model wears a size 10AU gown, paired with the GIZA earrings (sold out).